At your service since 2002 in Quebec and Ontario, our indoor environment professionals and our energy efficiency consultants provide a wide range of services in the field of residential diagnosis, energy efficiency and building microbiology.
We are a completely independent firm and are not associated with any supplier or company. We devote ourselves strictly and solely to your service.
Multidisciplinary and professional team:
- University training in environmental sciences and biotechnology
- College training in building science
- NRCan certified energy efficiency consultant
- Professional technologist (OTPQ)
- EnerGuide for new homes – Natural Resources Canada
- Rénoclimat (existing buildings) – Énergie et Ressources naturelles Québec
- Novoclimat (new buildings: single homes and multiple housing) – Énergie et Ressources naturelles Québec
- Ordre des technologues professionnels du Québec
- ASNT Level I – American Society For Nondestructive Testing
- Supplier approved by CAA-Quebec At Home
- CMHC certified Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Investigators
- Résidential Radon Measurement Certification – Canadian National Proficiency Program (CNRPP)
We are the only supplier in the Outaouais certified to perform energy efficiency evaluations of residential buildings for the Rénoclimat and Novoclimat programs of Énergie et Ressources naturelles Québec.
Permits, Licences and Insurance
We hold all permits, licences and liability insurance required to work in our fields of activity.
Supplier approved by CAA-Quebec At Home
CAA-Quebec At Home — As an approved CAA-Quebec At Home supplier, we have met very strict accreditation criteria. CAA does regular checks to ensure that we hold all required permits, liablity insurance, and so on. Being CAA-approved demonstrates that we are a serious and competent business. It's a guarantee of quality.